Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happiness

Happiness
There are three main points that lead to happiness and these are friends, money and faith. If a person has all three of these things he will probably be happy. I agree because there are the three basic needs we all have. People need a basic amount of money to live, they need friends to give the companionship and to share our experiences with, they need faith to give them hope for this miserable world. How can you explain some of the crazy things that are going on in this world without referring to the almight power of God. He must know the plan because we surely don't many times. It is faith that only can give us hope. Life and death have no meaning without faith. I know that having a certain amount of money is important. I need enough money for food, clothes and a place to live. If I didn't have that money I could not be happy. Family is very important to me. I know that if ever I am in trouble my family will be beside me and help me to solve the trouble. Faith to me gives me the power to live in a good way and to try and be a good person. There are people who do approach faith from a negative way. They see God as the punisher for anything that they do wrong. I do not see God in this way. To me He is the one who gives me happiness.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi Saleh "A",

It looks like you agree with Myers! Your comments on faith and its importance for you are very interesting.

Also interesting for me is that "Call me Al" is your favourite song!!!